Best Places to Shop in St. Petersburg, FL
1. BayWalk Shopping & Entertainment Complex- 153 2nd Ave. N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-3315. The BayWalk Shopping and Entertainment complex has everything: great shopping, dining, a movie theater, and great Florida entertainment.
2. Beach Drive Shopping District- 224 Beach Dr. N.E.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701-3414. The Beach Drive Shopping District is a wonderful spot on the water to shop and dine.
3. Fourth Street Antique Alley-Mall- 1335 4th St. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33701-2000. The Fourth Street Antique Mall is a huge enclave filled with wonderful merchandise and memorabilia.
4. Patty and Friends Antique Mall- 1225 9th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-1007. Patty and Friends Antique Mall is a wonderful place shops for well-maintained antiques and trinkcet perfect for every part of the home.
5. The Pier- 800 Second Ave. N.E., Ste. 3002, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-3503. The Pier is a wonderful shopping area in St. Petersburg, with fantastic shopping and entertainment options.
6. Tyrone Square Mall- 6901 22nd Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33710-3943. Tyrone Square is a fabulous shopping center in St. Petersburg, with hundreds of stores including The Gap Stores, Dillard’s, and Macy’s. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=135
7. Maxi Mall- 4301 34th St S., St. Petersburg, Florida.
The Maxi Mall in St. Petersburg is filled with great shopping, ranging from great boutiques to national retail giants.
8. John's Pass Village and Boardwalk- 12901 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL. John’s Pass Village and Boardwalk is a delightful shopping center in the heart of Medeira Beach, near St. Petersburg. With fantastic entertainment, dining, and shopping located along the water, this is the perfect seaside shopping spot in Florida.