Best Places to Shop In Miami, FL
1. CocoWalk- 3015 Grand Avenue in Coconut Grove. Outdoor shopping and entertainment center with wonderful art, shopping, and dining. www.galleryatcocowalk.com
2. Dadeland Mall. Popular indoor shopping mall with several terrific stores and restaurants.
3. Lincoln Road. With ten full blocks of shopping, culture, and lively atmosphere, Lincoln Road is a one-stop shop in Miami.
4. The Falls. Outdoor Shopping area with terrific finds and navigable area. www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1232
5. Bel Harbous Shops. Upscale shopping mall with popular sotres such as Prada and Neiman Marcus. www.balharbourshops.com
6. Downtown Miami. Downtown Miami is the best place to find both deep discounts and quality goods, all while out enjoying the wonderful Miami weather! www.downtownmiami.com/
7. Biscayne Corridor. Arsty and hip collide in the Biscayne Corridor, the place to look for the hottest trends in fashion, with popular retailers occupying every storefront.
8. Collins Avenue. South Beach. Not only a place to get a tan and enjoy the ocean, Collins Avenue in South Beach is chalked full of high-end retailers such as Nicole miller and Versace. www.visitsouthbeachonline.com/