Top things to do in New York City
Off the top of my head:
1. Restaurants and bars - no city in the world has what we have. Apparently we have over 10,000 - you could eat out almost every night of your life.
2. People - We are a very unique bunch of 8 million people. From all around the world.
3. Museums - Met, Natural History, Guggenheim, hundreds of smaller museums - benefactors second to none.
4. Architecture - brownstones to $80 million apartments to Chrysler Building.
5. Parks - some of the best in the world, obvious ones like Central Park but neighborhood parks second to none.